Visa Requirements for Philippine Passport Holders – Singapore (Republic of Singapore)
Philippine passport holders can be issued visas on arrival in Singapore, for stays of up 30 days, whether for touristic or business purposes. Filipinos intending to enter Singapore must be able to fully satisfy the Immigration Officer at the port of entry of the following requirements:
General Entry Requirements:
- Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of intended departure from Singapore.
- Valid visa for the next destination, if required.
- Confirmed return or onward airline ticket.
- Sufficient funds for the duration of stay in Singapore.
Those intending to work, study or reside in Singapore are required to obtain the necessary visas before traveling.
In June 1, 2008, the Embassy of Singapore in Manila, Philippines implemented a system which facilitates visa applications via the internet. Through the Embassy’s trusted partners, visa application can now be submitted via electronic device. The trusted partners then bring the applicants’ passports and payment slips to the Embassy for visa collection
- Walk-in visa applications are no longer accepted at the Embassy of Singapore. All Filipinos interested in lodging visa applications for Singapore should contact trusted partners.
- The information provided here is subject to change without prior notice.
- All visitors on social visit passes are not permitted to engage in any form of business, profession, occupation or paid employment while in Singapore.
Time required to issue a visa:
From 1 day to 4 weeks. It is advisable to allow plenty of time.
What is the cost of a visa?
The current fee for a Singapore visa is S$30 per issue. There is no additional processing fee. The fee collected is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
Business visitors and Social visitors
– S$ 40 for an extension of stay accumulating to a period of 3 months or more from the date of entry/issuance of pass. This fee is applicable for every subsequent extensions of stay accumulating to 3 months or more.